Bandai HG RX-78-2 Gundam (Beyond Global) 1/144 Scale Kit
or 4 fortnightly payments of $ 11.24 with More info
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This is a plastic model kit and assembly is required.
Made in Japan
– 40th anniversary of Gunpla! Consolidate the technologies cultivated in the “HG Series” and create a three-dimensional “RX-78-2 Gundam” designed by Kunio Okawara!
– We pursue “beautiful posing” and “moving performance and proportions”. A number of gimmicks are provided throughout the body that allow for natural poses.
– A design that reexamines the design of First Gundam and pursues it to the limit as “BEYOND GLOBAL”.
– Adopts forward bending and swing movable structure for the body. The neck axis is also movable back and forth.
– Add a joint that bends inward at the base of the thigh to achieve a more human-like pose.
– By independently moving the wrist, it is possible to make the shield that has joined move freely.
– The wrist block is movable as a separate part with a ball joint, and has a structure that can produce powerful movements such as gripping a fist.
– The hip joint swings and moves greatly forward. In addition, the rear skirt expands greatly, allowing it to move backwards.
– The block on the side of the chest is responsible for the movement of the part corresponding to the scapula, and designed so that the movable axis of the shoulder is not exposed by the movement that opens outward.
Beam rifle x 1
Shield x 1
Beam saber x 2
Foil seal x 1
|Dimensions||20 × 19 × 6 cm|