Release Date: 12th October, 2018
Pre-order items for a future release. These item will not be available for store collection or order dispatch until the release date and/or when stock arrives in store. Please do not order alongside in stock items; doing so may result in additional shipping fees or the cancellation of your order. For more information please see our Pre-Order page.
Please note that release/arrival dates are subject to change without notice, due to circumstances outside of our control. We will notify customers in any situation where we are made aware of changes to arrival/release dates.
Complete the mission…or face erasure.
That’s all Neku knows after regaining consciousness in the middle of a busy intersection without his memories. Now he and his partner must fight to survive a life-or-death game in this twisted tale with more turns than the urban labyrinth of Tokyo they’re trapped in. This definitive version of Square Enix’s RPG classic brings the dark story to life on the Nintendo Switch system along with a new scenario and some killer, new remixed music.
In the crowded chaos of Tokyo, players of the Reapers’ Game must complete daily missions or face total erasure. Neku might not be enthusiastic about forging relationships, but with his very life on the line, he’ll need to learn how to work together with a partner—and fast: they only have seven days. Gear up with stat-enhancing threads and collect mysterious pins to unleash psychic abilities in battle. Take control of real-time, action-fueled RPG battles using touch controls or Joy-Con™ controllers. The definitive version of this modern classic is finally here.
- Fight to survive the week-long “Reapers’ Game” playing out on the twisted streets of Shibuya, Tokyo
- Delve into Square Enix’s remastered RPG classic
- The Nintendo Switch exclusive new scenario makes this the definitive experience
- Collect an array of mysterious, stylish pins with powerful psychic abilities, then point the way to victory in real-time, action-fueled RPG battles
- New remixed music tracks, new enemies, and hours of additional content—all exclusive to The World Ends with You: Final Remix!
- Distinctive modern art from a team of artists led by producer Tetsuya Nomura, best known for his work on the Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy game series
- The expansive soundtrack boasts a wide array of genres, including everything from rock to hip-hop to electronica